Fitting in GORING-BY-SEA – Motorhome Workshop @ Sunstore
Motorhome Workshop – West Sussex
Motorhome Workshop is a family owned and run AWS-approved workshop based in Goring-by-sea, West Sussex. Our services include conversions, repairs, servicing and upgrades for all kinds of vehicles including vans, marine, campervans and motorhomes, light commercial vehicles, equestrian vehicles and even emergency vehicles.
Our expert staff have decades of experience between them and some have worked with us for many years.
Motorhome Workshop provides:
- Solar panel, inverter and charger installations.
- Batteries and power supply installation including lights, electrical systems and generators.
- Habitation and damp checks.
- ALKO axle and chassis servicing.
- Gas/LPG system and gas appliance installation and servicing.
- Water and electrical system installation and servicing.
- Reversing camera, reversing sensor and dashcam installation.
- Security devices including alarm, tracker and lock installation.
- Entertainment upgrades including stereo, satellite, television and WiFi.
- Heating, LPG, diesel and air conditioning installation servicing and repair.
- Suspension and assister upgrade installation and servicing.
- Hydraulic levelling systems.
- Accessories including awning, towbar, bike racks, and motor mover installations.
We also supply a range of leading motorhome and leisure products for most vehicles.
Skills and experience
Our AWS-approved workshop uses technicians with specialist training from the likes of Victron, Rolls, Alde, Domestic, Alko, VB Air Suspension, Waeco, Eberspacher Webasto, Reimo, Fiamma, Satfi, Motorhome WiFi, GasIt, Gaslow, Thetford, Truma, Thule and more.
Our team also holds City & Guilds and ACOPS gas certifications and have vast experience in the repair, servicing and upgrade of most vehicle types.
It isn’t all about technical qualifications either. Motorhome Workshop is dedicated to maintaining our exceptional customer service, project management and communication skills alongside those industry qualifications.
Why work with Motorhome Workshop?
- Fully AWS-approved workshop.
- Experienced technicians with a range of industry qualifications.
- Free no-obligation written quotations for all work.
- Transparent pricing with no hidden fees.
- Full guarantees on all work performed.
- We use only top quality or manufacturer-approved parts.
We provide full written quotations for all work. We won’t begin anything without your approval and if anything unforeseen happens that might cost extra, we don’t do a thing without your agreement. We have structured our entire business around working with our customers and ensuring everyone leaves us delighted.